1. I bit my lip so hard I started bleeding. I miss the way you used to do that to me
2. You asked me to run away with you and then left without me. What the fuck
3. I tore myself apart trying to get you out of my veins
4. I cut myself on your teeth
5. I played your favorite song on repeat until there was nothing left inside me
6. I’m falling apart and I know you love it
7. I haven’t eaten in days, everything tastes like you
8. I wonder if breaking every bone in my body would hurt as much as this
9. Remember when you loved me? I can’t forget it
10. I’m a mess I hope you’re worried
11. I found your old polaroid camera in the back of my closet, I’m gonna take it outside and smash it with a hammer
11 texts I probably shouldn’t have sent you (via extrasad)
We assume others show love the same way we do - and if they don’t, we worry it’s not there.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
I don’t hate people…I just feel better when they’re not around.
Vincent Van Gogh used to eat yellow paint because he thought it would get the happiness inside him. Many people thought he was mad and stupid for doing so because the paint was toxic, never mind that it was obvious that eating paint couldn’t possible have any direct correlation to one’s happiness, but I never saw that. If you were so unhappy that even the maddest ideas could possible work, like painting the walls of your internal organs yellow, then you are going to do it. It’s really no different than falling in love or taking drugs. There is a greater risk of getting your heart broken or overdosing, but people still do it everyday because there was always that chance it could make things better. Everyone has their yellow paint.